Terms & Conditions
www.Fabtec.co.in (“Website”) is an Internet-based portal owned and operated by Spaiko Enterprises, a company incorporated under the laws of India, with its office in New Delhi, India. Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance of all the terms, conditions, and notices contained in these Terms, along with any amendments made by Spaiko Enterprises at its sole discretion and posted on the Website.
User Account, Password, and Security
- The Website requires you to register as a User by creating an Account in order to purchase coupons from the Website.
- You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website’s registration process.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
- You agree to (a) immediately notify Fabtec of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
- Fabtec cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
- You agree and undertake to use the Website only to post and upload material that is proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using the Website, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic, name, material, or information through any bookmark, tag, or keyword.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or chain letters;
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India;
- Violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein
- Reverse engineer, modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website.
- Notwithstanding anything to contrary, Fabtec is an entire liability to you shall be the refund of the money charged from you for any specific product, under which the unlikely liability arises.
- Under no circumstance shall Fabtec be liable for any consequential, indirect, or remote loss that you or your friends and family may suffer.
You shall solely be responsible for maintaining the necessary computer equipment and Internet connections that may be required to access, use and transact on the Website.
You are also under an obligation to use this Website for reasonable and lawful purposes only, and shall not indulge in any activity that is not envisaged through the Website.
You shall use this Website, and any products purchased through it, for personal, non-commercial use only and shall not re-sell the same to any other person.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Fabtec owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the trademarks “Fabtec”, and the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to Fabtec without obtaining authorization from Fabtec.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video, or any other material which may be accessible through your post, or any other content that you upload, transmit or store when using the Website.
Links to Third-Party Sites
Fabtec will contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Fabtec, and Fabtec is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Fabtec is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. Fabtec provides links of online advertisements to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by or affiliation with Fabtec of the Linked Sites nor does it represent the advice, views, opinions, or beliefs of Fabtec. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information. In the event that by accessing the Website or following links to third-party websites you are exposed to content that you consider offensive or inappropriate, your only recourse will be to stop using the Website.
Disclaimer of Warranties & Liability
Fabtec has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but Fabtec neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy, or completeness of any data, information, product, or Service. In no event shall Fabtec be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages. Neither shall Fabtec be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related Functionalities, the provision of or failure to provide Functionalities, or for any information, software, products, Functionalities, and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, Fabtec shall not be held responsible for the non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Fabtec’s control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Fabtec from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs, and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Fabtec that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
Fabtec may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service at its sole and absolute discretion.
Notwithstanding the foregoing sub-section above, these Terms will survive indefinitely unless and until Fabtec chooses to terminate them.
If you or Fabtec terminates your use of the Website, Fabtec may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Website and Fabtec will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
Revisions to these Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Web Site.
Typographical Errors and Price Changes
In the event that an Fabtec product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Fabtec reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. If the manufacturer changes the product price Fabtec reserves the right to make similar equivalent changes. Fabtec reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Fabtec shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Visitors may submit reviews so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” If you do submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Fabtec, or its assigns, a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Fabtec, or its assigns, the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Fabtec for all claims resulting from content you supply. Fabtec has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Fabtec takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles, and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi, India.
Any party seeking to report any violations of Fabtec’s Terms and Conditions or if you have any concerns or questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us via e-mail at: email@example.com.